Hello! My name is Dr. Mabika. Thank you for checking our website! May I encourage you to visit us at SABRAHM CONSULTING LTD at Corridor Springs Hotel? We are there for you! It is never late to learn! Come to learn English and French to communicate nationally and internationally! Come to acquire a new skill for your career! Come, let us organize together the event that you have in mind! We can help you!
1. Member of the International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC), based in Geneva.
2. Free-lance Interpreter for international organizations: UN Peacekeeping Missions, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA), the United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA), the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (UNICTR), the World Health Organization, the African Union Commission (AUC), the African Court for Peoples’ and Human Rights, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and the World Bank
3. Conference Coordinator or Event Organizer. Conferences coordinated include:
– The African Regional Conference on Population and Development, held in Addis Ababa, UNCC, on 25 September-2 October 2013 (1600 Participants);
– The 4th Pan-African Summit of Youth Leaders of the United Nations, Dakar, Senegal, 13-17 January 2014 (800 Participants)
–The Youth Forum on Accelerating Youth Employment, Addis-Ababa, UNCC, 29 January 2014 (350 participants);
–The Working Luncheon of Heads of State and Government, held at the African Union, Addis Ababa, 30 January 2014 (500 participants).
–Conference on Illegal exploitation and Illegal Trade of Wildlife in Africa Jointly Organized by the African Union Commission, the Government of the Republic of Congo with the support of Partners such as UNEP, UNDP, UNODC, the Lusaka Accords October 2014- April 2015 (500 Participants).
–The African Conference on Immunization, WHO, 23-25 February 2016 (600 participants.
4. Perfect bilingual (French and English) – good command of Spanish.